1/3 cup water
- Two tablespoons butter or even margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Precious metal Medal® Much better with regard to Bread™ bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Fleischmann’s bread machine yeast
- One and a half package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Gold Medal® Much better for Bread™ bread flour
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 egg, beaten, if desired
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
How to make Apricot Cream Cheese Ring.
- 1Measure very carefully, placing just about all elements other than cream cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons flour, the preserves, beaten egg and almonds in bread machine skillet in the order recommended by the producer.
- 2Select Dough/Manual cycle. Don’t use Delay cycle.
3Remove money through pan, utilizing lightly floured fingers. Cover as well as allow relaxation Ten minutes on lightly floured surface. Blend cream cheese and One 1/2 tablespoons flour.
- 4Grease spherical pan, 9×1 1/2 in ., along with reducing. Move dough in to 15-inch circle. Place in pan, letting side of dough suspend over fringe of pan. Spread cream cheese mixture more than money within pan; spoon preserves more than cream cheese. Help to make Twenty-eight cuts together edge of money at 1-inch times in order to about 1/2 in . above cream cheese. Distort pairs of dough pieces and collapse more than cream cheese. Cover and let increase in comfortable location 40 to 50 minutes or till almost dual.
Apricot Cream Cheese Ring is ready to serve.