Apple Pie French Toast Ingredients
4 peeled, thinly and apples sliced up
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, or when needed (recommended)
- 1/2 mug butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 mug light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 glass milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 loaf thicker-minimize bread
- 1/2 glass freezing butter
- Place apples in the drizzle and bowl with fresh lemon juice to maintain from browning.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter inside a big saucepan around medium sized warmth; remove from heating. Blend flour into dissolved butter until finally easy. Return saucepan to very low temperature; blend in brown sugar, white sugar, and water right up until sugars break down and combination is clean, 3 to 5 minutes. Boost warmth to method; make and stir blend right up until cooking. Decrease warmth to low and put apples. Simmer combination until finally apples are prepared but slightly soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat griddle to 325 qualifications F (165 qualifications C).
- Whisk milk, cinnamon and eggs and vanilla extract jointly within a bowl. Drop bread pieces into egg combination until totally covered.
- Oil warmed griddle with frozen butter. Make dipped bread pieces on the hot buttered griddle till browned, 2 to 3 minutes or so per side. Perform repeatedly with leftover iced butter and dipped bread. Serve French toast with apple combination ladled around best.
Apple Pie French Toast Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Ready in: 60 minutes
yield: 8 servings