One and a half lb slim ground beef
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 5 mugs Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Three tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese with garlic and herbs
How to make Zoned-Out Calzones
- Heat oven in order to 450ºF. Prepare beef within 10-inch frying pan over moderate heat, mixing occasionally, till dark brown; deplete. Mix in pizza sauce.
- Stir Bisquick mix, water as well as oil until money forms (money is going to be dried out). Location dough on surface generously dusted with Bisquick mix; lightly move within Bisquick mix in order to layer. Form in to ball; knead Five times.
- Divide dough in two. Roll or jim each half into 12-inch circle. Location every dough group upon ungreased dessert linen. Best 1 / 2 of each circle with Cheddar cheese. Best cheese with beef mixture. Collapse partner of every circle over filling up. Press sides with each other with hand in order to seal. Spread with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or till gold brown. Instantly remove from dessert linens to wire rack. Cool 5 minutes. Cut every calzone in to 5 pitching wedges.
Zoned-Out Calzones is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 10 servings