White mutton karahi Recipe
Mutton White Karahi Ingredients
- 1/2 kg mutton
- 375 gm yogurt, beaten
- 4-5 green chilies, slit in 2 from center
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 piece ginger, julienne cut
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
How to make Mutton White Karahi
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions for 1-2 minutes. Its white karahi so onions must not change their color. Fry them till they are little tender.
- Add mutton and fry it. Now add garlic and ginger paste and keep stirring it. Cook it on high flame till all water of mutton dries up. Now lower the flame and cover it and cook for other 4-5 minutes.
- Now add green chilies, salt crushed cumin seeds. coriander seeds and black pepper. Mix it well and add 1 cup water and yogurt. Again mix it and cover it and cook on low flame till mutton is tender. It will take 10-15 minutes.
- When mutton is well cooked and tender then add ginger and fresh coriander in it. Increase the heat and dry all the water.
- White karahi is ready. Serve it with naan.
Tags karahi mutton white