White Mutton Curry Ingredients:
- 1 kg – meat
- 100 gms – cashewnut paste
- 100 gms – khus khus (poppy seeds) paste
- 100 gms – groundnut
- 1 tbsp – ginger paste
- 1 tbsp – garlic paste
- 2 – coconuts (milk extracted)
- 1 tbsp – red chilli powder
- 10 to 12 – green chillies paste
- 100 gms – tamarind pulp
- 4 – medium sized onions
- curry leaves
- salt to taste
How to make White Mutton Curry
1. Boil the meat partially (half cook) with ginger garlic paste, oil and red chilli powder.
2. Make cashewnut paste, groundnut paste and khus khus paste separately.
3. Mix all three pastes with green chilli paste.
4. When the meat is half cooked, add all these pastes to the meat and sautï¿½ it on low flame till the oil separates.
5. Add the coconut milk and cook for 5 mins.
6. Then add the tamarind pulp. Cook for a while.
7. Remove the vessel from heat. Cool it.
8. Take little oil in a pan. Add curry leaves.
9. Let it splutter and fry till the curry leaves become black.
10. Cool the oil and then put in the meat gravy.
11. Serve the curry with basmati rice decorated with barista and coriander leaves.