1 pound lean ground beef
- One and a half large onion, chopped (One mug)
- One and a half medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (Ten 3/4 ounces each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (Eleven oz .) Green Giant® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn, red and green peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky picante
- Two teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 bag (Sixteen ounces) frozen potato nuggets
- 1/2 mug shredded taco-seasoned cheese (2 ounces)
How to make Texas Tater Casserole
- Heat stove in order to 375°. Prepare beef, onion, celery and garlic within 12-inch skillet more than medium-high warmth Eight to ten moments, mixing from time to time, till beef is dark brown; drain.
- Stir soup, corn, picante, chili powder as well as pepper in to beef combination. Tea spoon into ungreased 2 1/2-quart casserole. Best along with frozen potato nuggets.
- Bake discovered Forty moments. Spread along with cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or till uptempo as well as cheese is dissolved.
Texas Tater Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 1/2 cups each)