Two beef T-bone steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick and about One 1/2 pounds each
- 1 garlic clove, reduce in half
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/4 mug butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired
How to make Texas T-Bones
- Trim body fat on beef steaks in order to 1/4-inch thickness. Stroke beef along with garlic. Push pepper in to beef. Cover and refrigerate One hour. Blend butter, mustard, Worcesershire sauce as well as lime juice; reserve.
- Heat hot coals or even gas grill for immediate warmth. Include and grill beef Four to five inches from moderate heat 16 in order to 18 moments for moderate doneness, switching halfway through barbecuing. Spread with salt and pepper.
- Place beef upon warm plate; remove bone. Cut beef at slanted position into thin slices. Serve with butter combination.
Texas T-Bones is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Servings: 4 servings