One 1/2 pounds beef boneless sirloin steak
- One and a half tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Aged El Paso® salsa (any kind of variety)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- One and a half to 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- One and a half tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Six Old El Paso® flour tortillas (Eight inches within diameter)
- Sour cream, in the event that desired
- Shredded lettuce, in the event that desired
- Chopped tomato, if desired
How to make Sweet-and-Spicy Beef Fajitas
- Cut beef into beef pieces. (Beef is easier to cut in the event that partly freezing, about 1 1/2 hrs.)
- Heat 12-inch skillet or even wok more than high heat. Include oil; rotate frying pan to layer side.
- Add beef; stir-fry Two to three minutes or even till golden brown; deplete. Stir in salsa, ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Cook and stir One to two moments or even until warm. Serve within tortillas with leftover ingredients.
Sweet-and-Spicy Beef Fajitas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 fajitas