Swedish Meatballs Ingredients
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup dry cream of wheat cereal
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to make Swedish Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg and the milk. Add the beef, cream of wheat and onion and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place balls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 20 minutes.
- Drain meatballs on paper towels, if needed. Then place meatballs in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish. In a separate medium bowl, combine the soups with the evaporated milk, stirring until smooth. Pour over the meatballs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for another 40 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe is ready to serve.