Spicy Chops Recipe
Spicy Chops Ingredients:
- Mutton or Lamb Chops 1 kilogram
- Red chilies 8 whole
- Whole black pepper corns 1 teaspoon
- Cloves of garlic 12
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Lemons 2
- Onions 1 medium size, sliced
- Green chilies 2 finely chopped
- Fresh coriander 1 bunch finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- oil for cooking
How to make Spicy Chops
- Grind red chilies, black peppercorns, garlic and ginger to a smooth pate. Heat oil in a pan, golden fry the onions.
- Add salt and chops, cover and cook on low heat.
- When the chops get tender add the chilies and garlic and ginger paste to it and stir.
- Squeeze lemon juice on the chops and leave to cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and green chilies on top before serving.
Tags chops spicy