2 medium onions, sliced
- One and a half medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- One and a half fresh beef brisket (not corned beef), trimmed associated with fat (4 pound)
- 3/4 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 3/4 mug chili sauce
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- Twelve hoagie buns, split
How to make Smoky Brisket Hoagies
- In 3 1/2- in order to 4-quart crock pot, location onions and bell pepper. Cut beef brisket across grain in to 3 big pieces. Location beef on top of vegetables within slow cooker, overlapping items to suit if necessary.
- In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, chili sauce and garlic till blended. Put more than beef.
- Cover; cook upon Reduced warmth environment 10 to Eleven hours.
- To function, eliminate beef from slow cooker; place on reducing board. With 2 forks, pull beef in to shreds. Come back beef in order to crock pot; stir to mix along with sauce. With slotted tea spoon, function beef within hoagie buns. Garnish as desired.
Smoky Brisket Hoagies is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 10 hours 20 minutes
Servings: 12 sandwiches