One and a half pound beef boneless round steak, reduce in to 1/2-inch pieces
- One and a half large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- Two medium celery stalks, cut in to 1/2-inch pieces
- One and a half may (28 ounce) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (Fifteen oz) Muir Glen® organic tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- Two teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium bell pepper, reduce in to 1-inch pieces (One mug)
- 1 can (Nineteen ounce) Progresso® red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired
How to make Slow Cooker Chili
- In 3 1/2- in order to 4-quart crock pot, mix all ingredients other than bell pepper, beans and cheese.
- Cover; cook on Reduced heat environment 6 to 7 hrs.
- Stir within bell pepper as well as beans. Improve heat environment in order to Higher; uncover and cook regarding Fifteen minutes longer or even until somewhat thickened. Function along with cheese. Be aware: This particular recipe was tested in sluggish cookers along with heating components within the aspect and bottom of the cooker, not really within cookers that remain only on the heated base. With regard to slow cookers with just a warmed base, stick to the manufacturer’s instructions for layering elements and choosing a temperature.
Slow Cooker Chili is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings