2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- One and a half can (10 3/4 oz .) condensed cream of golden mushroom soup
- One and a half can (10 3/4 oz .) condensed cream associated with onion soup
- 1 jar (6 oz .) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 oz .) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 container (Eight ounces) sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or even rice
How to make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- In Three 1/2- in order to Four 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, sauces, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover as well as cook upon reduced warmth environment Eight to ten hrs or until beef is extremely tender.
- Stir cream cheese in to beef combination until melted. Mix sour cream in to beef combination. Serve over noodles.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 8 servings