Sindhi Gosht Ingredients:
Boneless meat mutton or beef 1 kg
- Marinate for 4 hours with
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Zeera powder 1 tbsp
- Dry dhania powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger and garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Onions chopped 2
- Vinegar 3/4 cup
How to make Sindhi Ghost
- Cook the meat with little water when tender, add 1-cup ghee.
- Let it cook well until the ghee starts coming out.
- Add saunf 1 tbsp + crushed red chilies 1 tbsp, add 1/4 cup water.
- Keep it on the stove for a few minutes.
Your Sindhi Ghost is ready to serve.