Shahi Rogan Josh Recipe
Shahi Rogan Josh Ingredients:
- 250 gms Minced Mutton
- 2 meduim sized sliced Onion (Pyaj)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 4 chopped Green chilli (Hari mirch)
- 3 skinned and chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1 cup fresh Curd (Dahi)
- A big pinch of Saffron (Kesar)oaked in lukewarm milk
- 15 Cashewnut (Kaju)
- 4 tblsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1 ” long piece Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 tblsp Coriander Seeds Powder (Dhania Powder)
- 1 tblsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- 6 Red Chillies
- 1 tblsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
- 6 cloves Garlic (Lasun)
How to make Shahi Rogan Josh:
- First grind ginger, corainder seeds, turmeric powder, red chillies, cumin seeds, garlic with adequate quantity of salt to a thick paste.
- Now heat ghee.
- Fry onions, green chillies, tomatoes till brown and ghee begins to separate.
- Add masala paste and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add keema and simmer.
- Add beaten curd and a cup of water.
- Cook till meat is tender and gravy is thick.
- Add garam masala, soaked saffron and cashewnuts.
- Cover it with a lid for few minutes.
Shahi Rogan Josh is ready to serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Tags beef mughlai mutton rogan josh shahi Shahi Rogan Josh