1 pound beef boneless sirloin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Two mugs water
- 1 package (Three ounces) Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 package (Sixteen ounce) fresh stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, celery, carrots, snow pea pods as well as bell peppers) (4 mugs)
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
How to make Ramen Stir-Fry
- Remove fat through beef. Cut beef into slim pieces. In 12-inch frying pan, warmth oil more than medium-high heat. Prepare beef within oil Three to five minutes, stirring from time to time, till brown. Remove beef through frying pan; maintain comfortable.
- In exact same skillet, warmth water to cooking. Break up crackers through soup mix into water; mix until slightly melted. Stir within vegetables.
- Heat in order to cooking. Boil 5 to 7 moments, mixing occasionally, till vegetables are crisp-tender. Mix within items in seasoning packet through soup mix, stir-fry sauce and beef. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, mixing often, until hot.
Ramen Stir-Fry is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings