One 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup Progresso® Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8-oz.) can pizza sauce
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded 6-cheese Italian-recipe cheese blend
How to make Pizza Meat Loaf
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. Squirt 8-inch round dessert pan with nonstick cooking squirt. In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, instant minced onion, salt, eggs and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce; mix well. Press combination evenly within dispersed skillet. Make at 350°F. with regard to Half an hour.
- Remove loaf through oven. Deplete and discard drippings through pan. Spread surface of lf along with leftover pizza sauce. If desired, include other preferred pizza toppings such as green bell spice up strips or chopped up olives.
- Return in order to stove; bake an additional 30 minutes or even until thoroughly prepared in middle as well as beef thermometer registers 160°F.
- Sprinkle top of loaf with cheese. Make 5 to 10 moments or even till cheese is actually dissolved. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, reduce into pitching wedges.
Pizza Meat Loaf is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings