- 1 kg beef fillet,undercut
- 4 tomatoes,chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 4 big green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup oil
- salt to taste
- Apply the ginger-garlic paste and salt to the beef
- fillets and set aside.
- Heat oil in a karahi or pan,add the red chili powder and fry to a brown in color.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and cook it for a while.
- Then add the beef fillets and cook till the fillets are tender.
- When water dries up, fry the fillets for a few minutes and remove from the heat.
- Heat one tablespoon oil and fry green chilies into it.
- Put the chilies on the cooked fillets.
- Serve hot with naan.