Hunter Beef Recipe
Hunter Beef Ingredients:
- 2 kg Beef “Roast cut” bread shape one piece
- 2 tsp. Crystallized salt petre “Kulmi shora”
- 3 tsp. Black pepper
- 2″ stick of Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 4 Black Cardamom
- 3 tbs. Lemon juice
How to make Hunter Beef Recipe
- Wash the meat thoroughly and dry with kitchen towel. Ground all the spices. Add all spices in the lemon juice to make paste.
- Rub the paste thoroughly on the meat. Place it in a glass or stainless steel container and cover it. Place the bowl in the fridge for one day.
Next day get the meat out of fridge and sort of massage the meat to absorb the paste, it is important that at least half an hour is spent in rubbing the meat.
- Once again put the meat loaf back in the fridge. Repeat the same process each day for six days. On Sixth day remove the meat loaf from the fridge and tie it with a strong string.
- Place the meat in a large pot and put 2 cups water in the pot NOT on the meat loaf.
- Cook it over low heat for 2 to 3 hours or until the water is absorbed.
- Hunter Beef is ready to serve.