Hot Mutton Ingredients
1/2 glass all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 lb) mutton roast, cut into items
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to preference
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 mug bbq sauce
- 1/4 glass brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Mixture flour, chili powder,cumin and paprika, adobo seasoning, and cayenne pepper inside a big bowl. Add more pork and toss until finally layered.
- Dissolve butter within a big skillet above medium heat; fry pork in batches until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Shift browned pork to your slow cooker.
- Prepare and stir garlic and onion inside the same skillet right up until greens are fragrant, about 1 minute. Blend tomatoes, barbecue sauce, brownish sugar, and hot sauce into onion blend and simmer for 5 minutes or so. Dump sauce over pork.
- Prepare on reduced for 5 to 6 hours. Shift pork to your plate and shred with 2 forks. Give back pork to slow cooker and blend.
- Continue to prepare food, found, till thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
Hot Mutton Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours
Ready In: 5 hours 40 minutes
Yield: 10 servings