Fried Mutton Kidney Recipe
Fried Mutton Kidney Ingredients:
- Mutton kidneys 12 each cut into half
- Red chilies ½ teaspoon coarsely ground
- Black pepper ½ teaspoon ground
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander 1 bunch finely chopped
- Green chilies 2 finely chopped
- Lemon 2
- Cooking oil ½ cup
how to make Fried Mutton Kidney
- Rinse the kidneys thoroughly with salt and garlic water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan until it is very hot, and then add kidneys, ginger and garlic paste and slat to it.
- Quickly cover the frying pan because the kidneys will immediately splutter.
- When the water has evaporated add all the spices and stir until it gives off aroma (this indicates that the spices have been roasted).
- Squeeze lemon juice on it, cook for a minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Tags fried kidney mutton