Fried Mutton Champs Recipe
Fried Mutton Champs Ingredients:
- 10 to 14 pieces mutton champs
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon red chili
- 1 teaspoon dahnia powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon green chillies(chopped)
- 2 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon nation meat tenderizer powder
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
How to make Fried Mutton Champs
- Mix all the ingredients in the yogurt.
- now marinate the chops in this mixture for at least 5 to 6 hours.after this cook them until it tender.
- now fry them in deep fan.serve hot with dahi and amli chutney.
Tags champs dahnia powder fried mutton Yogurt
Alberta Beef Barley Stew Ingredients 6 cups hot water, separated 2 beef bouillon cubes 1 …