Dum Ka Gosht Recipe
Dum Ka Gosht Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup yogurt whipped
- 1/8 piece of nutmeg ground
- 2 inch piece of papaya with peel ground
- 1 teaspoon ginger/ garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chily powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 almonds ground
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds grind1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds finely
- 1 tablespoon coconut dessicated
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Coal small piece
- 500 gramss mutton cut into pieces with bones
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon spring onion chopped
How to make Dum Ka Gosht
- Mix the first 14 ingredients, i.e. from the yogurt to the cumin seeds.
- Apply this mixture all over the meat pieces and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Then fry the onions in the heated oil till they are light golden.
- Add the meat to the onions and stir occasionally.
- Cook till the meat is tender and flakes off slightly.
- When the oil floats on top, give dum of coal i.e put the piece of coal directly on a flame.
- When it becomes red put it on a small piece of roti or bread or a small receptacle made of aluminum foil.
- Place this in the pan containing the food.
- Pour 1 teaspoon. of oil on the piece of coal.
- Immediately cover the pan with a lid for 5 minutes.
- This gives the food a barbecue flavor.
- Garnish with the coriander, mint and spring onion.
- Serve with hot rotis and lemon slices.
Tags dum gosht mutton steam
Alberta Beef Barley Stew Ingredients 6 cups hot water, separated 2 beef bouillon cubes 1 …