Chicken Afghani Kebab Ingredients
1 cup yoghurt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Ground red or black pepper shopping list
- 3 cl garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb skinless chicken breast fillets. cut into kebab sized pieces. shopping list
- Flatbread such as lavash,pita or flour tortillas shopping list
- 3 x tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 2 x onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 x lettuce shopping list
- cilantro to taste shopping list
- 2 x lemons or 4 limes, quartered shopping list
How to make Chicken Afghani Kebab
- Mix yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
- Mix chicken with yogurt and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature,or up to 2 days refrigerated.
- Thread chicken on skewers and grill over barbecue.
- Place bread on plates (if using tortillas, toast briefly over flame), divide meat among them.
- top with tomato. lettuce, onion slices and cilantro and fold bread over. Serve with lemon or lime quarters for squeezing.
- Chicken Afghani Kebab is ready to serve.
Time : 20 min