One and a half pound lean (a minimum of 80%) ground beef
- One 1/3 cups hot water
- 1 box Hamburger Helper® Cheddar cheese melt
- 1 cup Aged El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa (any kind of variety)
- One 2/3 cups milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Two cans (15 oz each) spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 3/4 mug shredded Cheddar cheese
- One and a half large tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
How to make Cheddar Melt Chili
- In 4-quart Saucepan, cook beef more than medium-high warmth Five to seven minutes, mixing occasionally, till completely cooked; drain.
- Stir within hot water, sauce blend and uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper container), salsa, milk, chili powder as well as beans. Warmth to boiling, mixing frequently.
- Reduce warmth; cover as well as simmer regarding Ten minutes, mixing from time to time, till pasta is actually tender.
- Remove from heat; stir. Spread each helping along with 2 tbsps cheese as well as tomato.
Cheddar Melt Chili is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 servings