- kg Beef, ground “thickly minced”
- cups spring onions, finely chopped
- tablespoon anar dana , whole
- tablespoon coriander seeds
- teaspoon white zeera seeds (cumin seeds)
- hot green chilli, finely chopped
- teaspoon red chili crushed
- teaspoon ginger, fresh finely shred
- large tomato finely chopped
- teaspoons salt
- oil for deep frying
- Put mince and all other ingredients except oil in a large bowl and mix well.
- Break off large pieces of the mince mixture and shape into large and thick rounds, 1\2 inch thick.
- Heat oil in a karahi or deep frying pan until very hot, but not smoking. Oil must be very hot otherwise you will not get the crisp surface.
- Fry 2-3 kebabs at a time for 3-4 minutes or until crisp, turning them once or twice during frying.
- Serve with Nan and Mint Chutney.