- 500gm ground beef
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 onions,grated
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 2-3 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- In a shallow broad dish, mix the oil and the onions.
- Cook uncovered at high heat for 25 minutes stiring thrice, till the
- onions are brown.
- Mix together the browned onions, keema, ginger garlic paste and cook
- uncovered on high heat for 10 minutes, string thrice.
- Mix in the tomato puree, salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander
- powder, turmeric powder and cook at high heat for 10 minutes and
- stiring it thrice.
- If there is excess liquid, lift the keema out of the liquid and cook
- the liquid separately at high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the keema, mix well and cook at high heat for 15 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Serve with boiled rice or roti.