beef stroganoff Ingredients:
2 pound stew beef
- 4 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1 cup beef broth
- 8 oz. mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream (with 2 tbs. flour)
- 3 tbs. flour
- 2 tbs. butter
- 2 tbs. ketchup
- 1 tbs. salt
How to make beef stroganoff
- Put beef in flour and salt it.
- Melt butter in a large pan, add beef, add onions. Cook until brown.
- Add broth, ketchup, garlic and mushrooms within the crockpot.
- Add beef and onions in crockpot.
- cook for 8-9 hours.
- Add sour cream, cook on high for A half-hour or until ready.
Beef Stroganoff is ready to serve with noodles.
Ready in: 9 hours
yield: 6-8 servings