Beef Stroganoff Cream of Mushroom Ingredients
1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley
How to make Beef Stroganoff Cream of Mushroom
- Slice beef into very thin strips.
- Heat half the oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef until browned, stirring often. Set beef aside.
- Add remaining oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat until tender. Pour off fat.
- Add soup and paprika. Heat to a boil. Stir in sour cream and return beef to skillet. Heat through. Serve over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Beef Stroganoff Cream of Mushroom is ready to serve.