One and a half pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- One and a half package (3/4 ounce) mushroom gravy mix
- 3/4 mug water
- 1 jar (Two 1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 mug Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 mug milk
- One and a half egg
- 1 little bell pepper, cut in to rings
How to make Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Heat stove in order to 400ºF. Grease rectangular baking meal, 11x7x1 1/2 inches. Prepare beef and onion in 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, stirring from time to time, till beef is brown; drain. Stir in gravy mix (dry), water as well as mushrooms. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, till thickened; remove through warmth. Stir within sour cream. Spoon combination in to baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk as well as egg until combined. Spread equally over beef combination. Top with bell pepper rings.
- Bake Eighteen in order to 22 minutes or even till topping is gentle gold dark brown. Let remain 5 moments prior to cutting.
Beef Stroganoff Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 47 minutes
Servings: 6 servings