Beef Shashlik Marinade Ingredients:
Beef Shashlik Marinade Recipe
- 600 g (=1.3 lb) lamb
- 100 ml (=0.4 cup) dry white wine
- 120 g (=4 oz) butter
- 400 g (=0.8 lb) onions
- 2 bunches green (spring) onion
- 300 g (=0.6 lb) tomatoes
- 300 g (=0.6 lb) egg plant
- 300 g (=0.6 lb) bell pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch parsley and dill (each)
- sugar, salt, pepper (freshly ground)
How to make Beef Shashlik Marinade:
- Finely chop green onions and 200 g (=0.4 lb) onions.
- Cut lamb into small cubes (20-30 g (=1 oz)). Place in a clay pot and rub with sugar, salt and pepper. Combine with chopped onions and wine. Knead marinade into the meat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Slice remaining onions. Cut tomatoes, egg plants and bell pepper into cubes and thread onto skewers in alternating order.
- Thread lamb onto separate skewers.
- Turn skewers frequently while grilling to cook meat evenly.
- Slide lamb and veggies off skewers. Combine in a bowl carefully. Pour melted butter and some wine over. Sprinkle with lemon juice and chopped herbs.
- Seite weiterempfehlen