- 1 kg undercut beef, cut into cubes
- 5 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2-inch piece of ginger, cut into strips.
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 4 large green chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves,chopped
- Apply the garlic paste and salt to the beef cubes and leave aside.
- Heat oil in a karahi, add the ground red chilies and fry to a brown in color.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and cook it for a while.
- Add the beef cubes and cook till the cubes are tender.
- When water dries up, fry the fillets for a few minutes and remove from fire.
- Sprinkle garam masala over it.
- Heat one tablespoon oil and fry green chilies into it.
- Garnish with in chilies and coriander leaves and serve hot with naan.