- Beef (Under Cut) 300 grams
- Cabbage (Slices) ½
- Green Beans (Slices) 150 grams
- Spring Onion 3-4
- Onion (Chopped) 2
- Carrot (Slices) 1
- Ginger Garlic (Chopped) 2 tbsp
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Chicken Cube 1
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
How to make Beef Chop Soy
- Go on a cooking 3-4 tbsp of oil, heat the oil.
- Add 2 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic, 2 chopped fry and onions for 1-2 minutes then add beef (under cut slices) combine it with a very high flame cook until its color is changed then add 150 grams of sliced green beans, 1 sliced carrot, 3-4 strands of spring onion fry for five-7 minutes in the high flame.
- Then add 1 chicken cube, 1 tsp of crushed black pepper, enhance taste salt, 1 tbsp of soya sauce and also as required water and add ½ slices of cabbage mix it cook 2-3 minutes more.
- Now add 2 tbsp of corn flour dissolve in many water add slowly slowly to the beef mixture when its thick remove it within a serving garnish and bowl with spring onion.
- Beef Chop Soy is ready to serve, hot.