Recipes for Beef, Mutton & Lamb
Looking for authentic Beef and Mutton Recipes? EvernewRecipes has more than 5,000 trusted Beef and Mutton Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy quick and easy Beef and Mutton recipes including pakistani Beef and Mutton recipes.Sponsored Links:
Hot Mutton Ingredients
1/2 glass all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 lb) mutton roast, cut into items
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to preference
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 mug bbq sauce
- 1/4 glass brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Mixture flour, chili powder,cumin and paprika, adobo seasoning, and cayenne pepper inside a big bowl. Add more pork and toss until finally layered.
- Dissolve butter within a big skillet above medium heat; fry pork in batches until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Shift browned pork to your slow cooker.
- Prepare and stir garlic and onion inside the same skillet right up until greens are fragrant, about 1 minute. Blend tomatoes, barbecue sauce, brownish sugar, and hot sauce into onion blend and simmer for 5 minutes or so. Dump sauce over pork.
- Prepare on reduced for 5 to 6 hours. Shift pork to your plate and shred with 2 forks. Give back pork to slow cooker and blend.
- Continue to prepare food, found, till thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
Hot Mutton Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours
Ready In: 5 hours 40 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Peppercorn Roast Beef Ingredients
3 cloves garlic, coarsely cut
- kosher salt to flavor
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (3 lb) beef tri-tip roast at space temp, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, or taste, split
- 1 tablespoon whole black color peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon whole white peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon whole eco-friendly peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon whole pinkish peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 mugs rich veal stock
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place garlic and 1 crunch kosher salt into a mortar and pestle; grind garlic right up until it types a paste. Mixture olive oil into garlic.
- Spot roast in to a baking dish. Remember to brush garlic mixture on one area of the roast. Time of year generously with 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Mix peppercorns in a small container. Press ground peppercorn mix generously on to roast. Turn meat and replicate, brushing with garlic mixture and seasoning with 1 tsp kosher salt and peppercorn mix.
- Place roast on a rack over baking dish and refrigerate uncovered overnight to dry out if desired. The subsequent day, let and remove meat remain one hour to achieve place heat.
- Burn butter in a large ovenproof skillet; switch off warmth. Spot roast into hot butter and turn to coat either side. Season with more salt if desired.
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees F (230 diplomas C).
- Roast meat in skillet in the preheated stove for 15 minutes. Take away meat from stove and flick in skillet.
- Transform your oven down to 200 levels F (95 levels C). Roast meat until finally pepper crust is lightly browned plus an instant-read through meat thermometer, placed into the center of the roast, says 130 degrees F (54 qualifications C), about 15 more a few minutes.
- Exchange roast into a platter and tent loosely with light weight aluminum foil. Permit roast stand at least fifteen minutes.
- Position skillet with pan drippings around method heating; whisk in flour till clean. Prepare, whisking consistently, for a couple of minutes or so to remove raw style from flour. Whisk in veal stock.
- Convert heat to medium sized-substantial, bring sauce to your boil, and reduce heat to medium-very low. Simmer pan sauce, stirring continuously, right up until reduced by sauce and half has a bit thickened, about 10-20 minutes. Time of year with salt and 1 crunch of cayenne pepper. Stir balsamic vinegar and any built up juices from meat platter into pan sauce.
- Carve beef throughout the grain, commencing on the littlest area of the roast. Provide pieces on warmed plates drizzled with pan sauce.
Peppercorn Roast Beef Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ready in: 60 minutes
yield: 1 tri-tip roast
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with mutton Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons diced onion
- 3 tablespoons diced reddish colored bell pepper
- 1 glass diced smoked mutton
- 2/3 cup crushed pineapple, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375 qualifications F (190 levels C).
- Bake sugary potatoes within the preheated stove until softened, about an hour.
- Temperature canola oil within a skillet more than moderate temperature; saute onion and reddish bell pepper right up until just softened, about a few minutes. Add more mutton, 1/2 the pineapple, and chipotle powder; saute above reduced warmth right up until warmed up through, about 5 much more minutes or so.
- Cut wonderful potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, departing a slim shell. Merge sugary potatoes in a mixer or mash inside a container by using a potato masher. Stir the othernutmeg and pineapple, and cinnamon into mashed sugary potatoes.
- Profit mashed wonderful potato mixture towards the shells and leading every with mutton combination.
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Mutton Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Alberta Beef Barley Stew Ingredients
6 cups hot water, separated
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (1 oz) deal free of moisture onion soup blend
- 1 lb beef stew meat, lower into 1-in . cubes
- 3 large carrots, minimize and peeled into 1-in . cubes
- 1/2 big onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 mugs pearl barley
- Temperature 2 cups water to boiling hot inside a microwave oven-harmless container, about 2 minutes or so. Blend beef bouillon cubes and onion soup blend into boiling hot water right up until dissolved.
- Pour bouillon mixture and staying 4 servings water into a crock pot; established cooker on High.
- Blend celery, potatoes, beef, onion and green beans and garlic to the crock pot.
- Prepare, included, until finally potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork, 4 1/2 to 5 hrs.
- Mix barley into beef blend; proceed food preparation until barley is sore, about a half-hour.
- Turn slow cooker away, get rid of cover, and allow to awesome until finally slightly thickened, about 5 minutes or so.
Alberta Beef Barley Stew is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours and 5 minutes
Ready in: 5 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Lobia Keema Ingredients:
- ½ kg. minced beef
- 200 grm. Lobia beans (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion (large size)
- 6 tbs. oil
- 6 whole black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 6 cloves (Laung)
- 1 black cardamom (Bari Ilaichi)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 tsp. coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- 1 tsp. salt (according to taste).
- ¼ tsp. turmeric (Haldi) powder
- ¾ tsp. chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 1 tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ tsp. garam masala powder
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in oil until light brown.
- Add all the spices including yogurt and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried. Add mince meat mix and dry the water again.
- Add 2 glasses of water cover and cook till meat is tenderized and the water dries.
- Add Lobia and cook till the Lobia beans are soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder. Garnish with green chilies and Ginger (Adrak) slices and lemon juice.
Lobia Keema Recipe is ready to serve with naan.
Serving: 4 to 5 persons
A very simple meatloaf recipe that you can prepare in 10 minute with basic ingredients. It is tasty meal under 10 minute. For serving this simple meatloaf recipe you can add some buttered rolls, mashed potatoes and pie as a dessert.
Simple Meatloaf Ingredients:
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 packet tomato soup mix
- 1/2 cup water (hot)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups Soft Breadcrumbs
Directions for Simple Meatloaf Recipe
- In a boiling water mix the soup mixture and let it stand for 5-6 minute.
- In another bowl take breadcrumbs, egg, salt and ground beef then add soup mixture and mix them gently.
- Heat the oven at 350 degree F. Meanwhile, greased the loaf pan and bake for 40 minute.
- After 40 minute spread the ketchup on top and bake for 20 min more.
Simple Meatloaf Recipe is ready to serve.
1 method onion, sliced in to pitching wedges
- Some channel crimson carrots, quartered
- A single lb regarding celery peeled along with lower straight into chunk dimensions bits
- Half a dozen cups or maybe more drinking water
- Three garlic cloves, chopped
- One bay leaf
- One particular tablespoons sugars
- 2 tbsps cider white wine vinegar
- One tbsp pepper
- One (Three or more pound) corned beef trout together with piquancy package, lower in half
- 1 go involving cabbage, minimize straight into wedges
- A couple of stalks of chopped green beans
How to make Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Position just about all components inside a huge crock pot or even large container.
- Simmer for around 7 several hours as well as until the beef will be soft.
Corned Beef and Cabbage is ready to serve.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 8 Hours
3/4 mug balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 glass olive oil
- 3 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsps minced clean rosemary (or perhaps employ Three or more teaspoons dried up)
- Only two tbsps . minced refreshing garlic (or to tastes)
- black pepper (I use about 1-1/2 teaspoons)
How to make Marinade for Grilled Lamb Chops
- Blend most elements, then fill over lamb chops in the glass recipe.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8-10 hrs, converting the chops from time to time.
- Time the particular lamb grinds along with sea salt along with pepper, then bbq grill, basting using gravy.
Marinade grilled Lamb Chops is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 8 hrs
Yield: 2 servings
Italian Tomato-Beef Sauce
- One and a half package (7 to 8 ounces) uncooked spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
How to make Spaghetti and Italian Tomato Sauce
- Prepare Italian Tomato-Beef Sauce.
- While sauce is simmering, cook spaghetti as directed on package; deplete. Function beef sauce more than spaghetti. Serve with cheese.
Spaghetti and Italian Tomato Sauce is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 13 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 3/4 cups each)
1/2 lb extra-lean (a minimum of 90%) ground beef
- 1 may (Fifteen or even 5 ounce) pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 package (Twenty five oz) 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 mug water
- Three 1/2 cups reduced-fat nacho cheese tortilla potato chips (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (2 oz)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Two tbsps chopped fresh cilantro
How to make Beef Dinner Nachos
- In 10-inch quality frying pan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, mixing frequently, till brown; drain. Mix in beans, taco seasoning mix and drinking water. Heat in order to boiling. Reduce warmth in order to medium-low; simmer uncovered One to two minutes or till water is actually soaked up.
- Arrange tortilla chips evenly upon person dishes. Spoon beef mixture evenly more than chips. Top with cheese, tomato, lettuce, sour cream and cilantro.
Beef Dinner Nachos is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings