1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or even 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- One teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One large white potato, cooked as well as cubed (Two cups)
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked as well as cubed (Two cups)
- 1 small stalk celery, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- Two medium green onions, chopped (2 tbsps)
How to make Two-Potato Salad with Dill Dressing
- In large cup or even plastic dish, blend yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, mustard and salt. Include all leftover ingredients; toss.
- Cover as well as refrigerate regarding Four hrs or until chilled.
Two-Potato Salad with Dill Dressing is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 4 servings