- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light rum or even orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled as well as sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced
- 1 mango, cut lengthwise within half, seed removed as well as chop up
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded as well as sliced
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted, if desired
How to make Tropical Fruit Salad
- In firmly covered container, tremble dressing ingredients. Refrigerate a minimum of One hour.
- In large bowl, mix salad elements other than avocado. Spread along with avocado. Serve with dressing.
Tropical Fruit Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings