1 tbs olive oil
- 6 ounce crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 focaccia bread (Ten to Twelve in .)
- 3/4 mug shredded mozzarella cheese (Three ounce)
- 1 may (Fifteen ounce) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 to Three tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
How to make Tomato and Mushroom Focaccia
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Within 8-inch frying pan, heat oil over moderate warmth. Prepare fresh mushrooms within oil 3 to 4 moments, mixing often, till sensitive. Deplete if necessary.
- On ungreased cookie linen, place bread. Sprinkle 1/2 mug of the cheese upon bread. Best along with mushrooms and tomatoes. Spread with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or even till cheese is actually melted as well as bread is actually hot. Spread along with basil.
Tomato and Mushroom Focaccia is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 16 servings