Tikka Boti Ingredients
- ½ kg cubes of beef
- 2 tbs. raw papaya (grinded)
- ½ tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
- ½ tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ tsp. salt (according to taste)
- 2 tbs. yogurt
- 1 tsp chili (Lal Mirch) powder or
- 1 tbs. chopped green chilies
How to make Tikka Boti
- Mix together all the spices, yogurt and papaya and coat the beef cubes with it.
- Leave to marinate for 5-6 hours preferably overnight.
- Grill/barbeque over charcoal.
- Serve with Mint (Podina) chutney, yogurt and onion rings and Naan.
Serving: 2 to 3 persons