Tandoori Paneer Kebabs Recipe
Tandoori Paneer Kebabs Ingredients:
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp tandoori paste or powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 9oz (250g) paneer, cut into 1in (2.5cm) cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1in (2.5cm) pieces
- 12 white mushrooms
- 1 large zucchini, cut into ½ in rounds
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
How to make Tandoori Paneer Kebabs:
- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for 30 mins before using to prevent them from burning
- Mix the yogurt, tandoori paste, and lemon juice together in a nonreactive bowl. Add the paneer and stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 and up to 24 hours.
- Thread the paneer cubes, red pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini onto the soaked skewers. Brush with the oil.
- Broil or grill the kebabs for about 10 minutes, until the paneer is tinged with brown. Serve hot, with lemon wedges, if desired.
Tags Cheese kabab kebab paneer tandoori