Tandoori Chicken Kabab Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Kabab Ingredients:
- Chicken breasts, skinned and cut into chunks – 4 nos
- Natural Yoghurt – 150 ml
- Ginger root, crushed – 1″ piece
- Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Onion, grated – 1 no
- Wine or Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Tandoori Colour – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Lemon, cut into wedges – 1 no
How to make Tandoori Chicken Kabab:
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Mix together all the Ingredients except the ghee and lemon, pour over the chicken and stir well.
- Cover and marinate it overnight.
- Thread the chicken on to skewers, arrange on a grill (broiler) or barbecue and brush with marinade and ghee. .
- Barbecue or grill the chicken for about 15 minutes until cooked through, turning and brushing with the marinade and ghee as you cook.
Tags chicken chicken kabab kabab tandoori tandoori chicken