1 cup Fiber One® original wheat bran cereal
- One may (Fifteen or 16 oz) spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 mug chopped green onions (4 medium)
- One egg cell, slightly beaten
- Five entire wheat burger buns, split
- One 1/4 cups washed fresh baby spinach leaves
- Five slices tomato
How to make Spicy Chili Bean Burgers
- Place cereal within resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag as well as grind with rolling pin or even beef mallet.
- In medium bowl, mash beans along with fork until absolutely no entire beans stay. Add cereal, oats, onions and egg; blend nicely. Form mixture in to Five patties, every about 3 1/2 inches across.
- Spray 12-inch frying pan with cooking squirt. Include patties; prepare more than medium heat regarding Ten minutes, switching once, till dark brown.
- For each sandwich, location 1/4 mug spinach leaves and One tomato piece on bottom half of bun; top along with coffee bean burger and best half of bun.
Spicy Chili Bean Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 5 sandwiches