- 1 lb beef flank steak or even boneless beef sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/2 mug)
- 2 moderate tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about Ten oz)
- 1 small head lettuce, shredded (6 cups)
- Hot and spicy Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
How to make Spicy Beef Salad
- Remove fat from beef. Cut beef along with grain in to 2-inch strips; cut strips throughout feed in to 1/8-inch pieces. (Beef is easier to cut if partially frozen, 30 to An hour.) In cup or plastic dish, blend sherry, olive oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and sugar. Add beef; toss in order to layer. Include; refrigerate Half an hour.
- Heat 10-inch skillet more than medium-high warmth till One or two falls of drinking water percolate as well as skitter whenever sprinkled on surface. Add 1 / 2 of the actual beef; stir-fry regarding 3 minutes or until beef is not pink. Eliminate beef from skillet; drain. Repeat along with remaining beef.
- In big bowl, mix beef as well as onions. Layer tomatoes, mushrooms as well as lettuce on beef. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour until cooled however no more compared to Ten hours.
- In tightly protected pot, tremble just about all dressing ingredients until well combined. Put dressing more than salad; throw until well covered.
Spicy Beef Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
Servings: 6 servings