2 cups chopped cooked green beans
- One cup finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 mug finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Two tablespoons Progresso® red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- Two teaspoons chopped fresh green chilies or 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Spicy Bean and Cucumber Salad
- In big dish, blend all ingredients.
- Cover as well as refrigerate a couple of hrs or until chilled.
Spicy Bean and Cucumber Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings