Shami Kebab Recipe
Shami Kebab Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo boneless beef cut into small pieces
- Salt according to taste
- 1 cup pre-soaked channa ki dal
- 8-10 whole dried red chillies
- 10 black peppers
- 6 cloves
- 1 bari illaichi
- 1/2tsp cumin seed
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 medium sized onion coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger/garlic paste
How to make Shami Kebab
- In a pan put meat, salt, red chillies, chopped onion, black pepper, cloves, bari illaichi, cumin, cinnamon, ginger and 3-4 glasses of water and leave to tenderize on low-medium flame.
- Meanwhile boil the dal separately until soft.
- When the meat has softened and water has dried completely add the dal and mix together.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Grind and add green chillies, egg, and fresh coriander leaves.
- Form into kebabs and fry. Serve with chutney.