1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, reduce in half
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted, in the event that desired
How to make Poppy Seed Salad
- In medium bowl, mix honey, limeade concentrate and poppy seed.
- Carefully toss fruit with honey mixture. Spread with almonds.
Poppy Seed Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 servings