3 cups uncooked penne pasta (Twelve ounce)
- 1/4 mug olive, canola or even soybean oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium red tomato, cut in to wedges
- 1 medium yellow tomato, cut in to wedges
- 1/4 mug shredded Parmesan cheese
How to make Penne Pasta and Fresh Tomatoes
- Cook as well as drain pasta as directed upon package. Wash pasta with chilly drinking water; deplete. Within small bowl, defeat oil, basil, lemon juice, garlic and salt along with cable take.
- In large dish, throw pasta and half of the actual vinaigrette. Cover; refrigerate A couple of hours or until serving.
- Just before serving, toss pasta, tomatoes as well as remaining vinaigrette. Serve with cheese.
Penne Pasta and Fresh Tomatoes is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings