- 250 gms Paneer
- Pinch tandoori color
- 1/2 cup Curd (tied in cloth for 2 hours)
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp tandoori Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp each Capsicum, Onion, Tomato, Carrots, sliced in long stripes
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
How to make Paneer Tikka
1. Add red chili powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, tandoori color, tandoori masala, coriander leaves, salt to curd and mix well.
2. Add chopped paneer pieces. Keep it aside for about an hour.
3. Heat oil and some butter in a pan. Fry the paneer masala till paneer turns golden brown. The tikka is ready.
4. Add remaining butter to pan, heat.
5. Add sliced vegetables, chaat masala and salt to taste.
6. Pour over the paneer tikka.
Serve hot with sauce.