3 cups (Seven 1/2 ounces) uncooked medium pasta shells
- 2/3 mug Italian dressing
- 1/2 mug shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (One mug)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 mug)
- 1 may (Nineteen oz) Progresso® red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounce) Progresso® chick peas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounce) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes with Italian herbs or even stewed tomatoes, drained
How to make Minestrone Pasta Salad
- Cook as well as deplete pasta because aimed upon bundle.
- Toss pasta as well as leftover ingredients. Function comfortable or chilly.
Minestrone Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
Servings: 6 servings