Five cups water
- 2 tea bags green tea
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (Twelve oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 bottle (One liter) sparkling water, chilled
- Lemon slices, in the event that desired
How to make Lemon Tea Slush
- Heat One cup of the water in order to boiling. Pour water over tea bags; allow steep Ten minutes. Eliminate tea bags; awesome tea.
- Heat leftover 4 cups water to boiling. Mix within sugar until mixed. Remove from heat; cool.
- In 3-quart plastic pot, mix tea, sugar water, lemonade concentrate and vodka. Cover as well as deep freeze at least 24 hours.
- To function, location 2/3 cup slush within each cup as well as fill with 1/3 cup sparkling water; stir. Garnish with lemon slices.
Lemon Tea Slush is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 24 hours 55 minutes
Servings: 12 servings (1 cup each)