- Cottage cheese, grated 450 gm
- Spinach, boiled and blended 900 gm
- Cardamom powder 10 gm/2 tsp
- Cashew nuts 120 gm/ ½ cup
- Coriander leaves, chopped 20 gm/4 tsp
- Garam masala 20 gm/4 tsp
- Ginger paste 45 gm/3 tbs
- Gram flour (besan), roasted 60 gm/ ¼ cup
- Green chillies, chopped 15
- Mace (javitri) powder 10 gm/2 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix together all ingredients except oil and shape into 1 ½ inch round patties. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry.
- Time: Preparation: 30 minutes, Cooking: 15 minutes
- To Serve: Garnish with onion rings and serve as a snack or as an accompaniment with a rice and curry dish.